Geneabloggers Community

Follow with Feedly

Follow me on Feedly

Follow by Email

Follow on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Twitter

Followers

Featured post

Military Monday - Percival Richardson. Royal Engineers Part I

I've recently added my 2x Great Uncle Percival Richardson to Lives of the First World War . I've already posted a few posts abo...

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, 20 March 2012


"The truth is that even big collections of ordinary books distort space, as can readily be proved by anyone who has been around a really old-fashioned secondhand bookshop, one that looks as though they were designed by M. Escher on a bad day and has more stairways than storeys and those rows of shelves which end in little doors that are surely too small for a full-sized human to enter. The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. "
Terry Pratchett

0 comments: