Geneabloggers Community

Follow with Feedly

Follow me on Feedly

Follow by Email

Follow on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Twitter

Followers

Featured post

Military Monday - Percival Richardson. Royal Engineers Part I

I've recently added my 2x Great Uncle Percival Richardson to Lives of the First World War . I've already posted a few posts abo...

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, 2 January 2013


I was very happy this morning to receive the latest copy of 'The Lenton Times' which contains an article I wrote about my Great-Uncle Fred Richardson.



He owned a garage on Derby Road in Lenton, Nottingham for approximately forty years between the 1920s & the 1960s.

Here's a link where you can download a copy.

2 comments:

Grant Davis said...

Interesting article. I'm on Pinterest as well. Love geneabloggers. I received "An Early Christmas Gift" and shared it on my blog with this community of bloggers.

Caroline said...

Thanks for your comment - your blog is fascinating!