Geneabloggers Community

Follow with Feedly

Follow me on Feedly

Follow by Email

Follow on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow on Twitter

Followers

Featured post

Military Monday - Percival Richardson. Royal Engineers Part I

I've recently added my 2x Great Uncle Percival Richardson to Lives of the First World War . I've already posted a few posts abo...

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, 24 May 2013





I am amazed that you could buy the 'Corn and Bunion Exterminater' in booksellers in both Nottingham & Chesterfield.  It may be worth asking in Waterstones if you wish to try them - let me know what kind of response you get!



The Nottinghamshire Guardian and Midland Advertiser (London, England), Thursday, May 24, 1849; pg. 2; Issue 162. 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part II

0 comments: